Reasons Partner/Channel Programs Fail: An Ongoing Series
Reason 1: Lack of focus, resources, and commitment
Partner Programs cannot succeed without focus, resources and commitment
No Board of Directors or Executive "Buy In"
- Not been made aware of partner program goals and benefits
No Executive Alignment
- Execs and Management Team are running independent partner efforts without coordination
Direct Sales Push Back
- "Why bother with partners, they are not aligned with direct sales mission"
- Partners “compete” with my direct team
No Dedicated Partner Resources
- Partners are being managed part time without accountability
- No company commitment - disjointed partner execution efforts
At BD Methods, we have developed a proprietary methodology and tools to ensure the creation and execution of successful partner/channel programs.
Visit www.bdmethodsllc.com to learn how we can help you address the Reasons Partner/Channel Programs Fail.